Marketing Sales Internship – Posted June 25th 2018 Open
Looking for a motivated current college student or recent college graduate with interests to work closely with our Marketing Sales Team processing incoming leads and working with prospective clients.
This will provide you with the opportunity to develop your customer service skills and start to learn the inside sales process and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Support sales team in all aspects of the sales process
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Prepare presentations
- The Sales Intern assignment is an Un-paid Internship for a period of three month duration which may be shortened or extended according to your abilities and efforts.
- A Commission of 5 % will be paid to Intern on all sales consummated.
- The hours are flexible and after the initial training, the Intern will be expected to be self-directing.
- Location will be at 14800 St. Mary’s Lane, Suite 270, Houston, TX 77079.
Zentech, Inc. is always looking for highly qualified and dedicated people to join our Family. If you would like to inquire about an open position, please feel free to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are searching for degreed professionals with experience in the following disciplines:
- Structural Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Naval Architects
- CAD Designers
- Process and Instrumentation Designers
- Ventilation Designers
- Piping Designers
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers
- Senior Shipyard Construction Managers
- Drilling Equipment Engineers
- Engineering Project Managers
- Document Control Specialists
- Procurement Specialists
Zentech has high expectations and value the talents and experiences of our applicants.
- You must have design experience in the offshore industry (drilling rigs, TLP, spar, FPSO, etc.)
- We are searching for CAD designers with experience in the offshore industry.
Zentech has a number of very talented professionals who work well together. Along with your resume, please include a letter explaining why you would like to work at Zentech, and why we should hire you.
Zentech is an equal opportunity employer. Zentech offers benefits to full-time employees such as 401K, dental, and health insurance.
Use our contact form below to begin our interviewing process. A Zentech recruiting agent will contact you. Thank you.