Piping / Mechanical Capabilities
Zentech’s personnel has experience with:
- Chemical processes which produced polymers for the plastics industry.
- Air separation, liquefaction, storage, transfer and expansion systems for gasses such as Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Oxygen as well as Helium and Argon processing.
- Petrochemical refining, Sulfur recovery units and Olefin separation.
- Aerospace fluid transfer systems for storage, expansion, and compression of cryogenic Fluids (including Oxygen and LOX system).
- High temperature ceramic piping for high temperature supersonic fluid transfer and testing
- Ethylene, Methane, Silane, and JP fluids, for storage, transfer and delivery of high temperature fluids in excess of 3500 deg F for Mach 4 thru 7 simulation and testing for the High Temperature 8 Foot Test Tunnel Facility.
Zentech Engineering Work:
- Zentech mechanical engineering staff has experience working with piping systems ranging from:
- Pressures from Full vacuum to 15,000 psi [1035 BAR] (liquid and gas)
- Temperatures from -60oF [-51oC] to 1000oF [538oC]
- Zentech has designed systems including but not limited to:
- Potable water, sewage and breathing air all requiring health considerations along with fluid dynamics.
- Drilling and completion fluids involving chemical compounds such as Corrosion inhibitors, Zinc Bromide and Hydrogen Sulfide
- Gas systems such as Nitrogen, Oxygen and Methane
- Liquid natural gas, liquid Nitrogen, and Fluorocarbon Cryogenic systems