LoSemi™ is an interactive; menu driven program used on-board semi-submersible vessels to perform loading and stability calculations. This system is a windows based application, with a user friendly interface. It has numerous error checking routines to warn the user when improper input data is used and/or limits are exceeded. This on-board load and stability program is customized to fully comply with the requirements and procedures of the vessel’s Operating Manual.
LoSemi™ Key Highlights
- Updates of draft, trim and heel, deck loads and KG margin, 3D/2D views with every entry.
- Weight management by grouping and sub-grouping (with the choice of global or local coordinate systems).
- Various modes of operation (Transit, Survival and Operating)
• Grouping of weights based on Solids, Liquids and Miscellaneous items.
- Ballasting and De-ballasting procedures and load equalization calculations to achieve desired draft, trim and heel.
- Calculation of stability parameters.
- Validates the input values and displays warning messages and graphical representation of percentage of allowable for different items.
- Interface with Mooring advisory software ZenMAP.