LosJack™ is an interactive; menu driven program used on-board jackup rigs, to perform loading and stability calculations. This system is a windows based application, with a user friendly interface. It has numerous error checking routines to warn the user when improper input data is used and/or limits are exceeded. The program is customized to fully comply with the requirements and procedures of the vessel’s Operating Manual.
LosJack™ Key Highlights
- Updates of draft, trim and heel, deck loads and KG margin, 3D/2D views with every entry.
- Weight Management by grouping and sub-grouping (with the choice of global or local coordinate systems).
- Grouping of weights based on solids, liquids and miscellaneous items.
- Various mode of operations (Floating, Preload, Drilling, Survival and Jacking).
- Facility to archive and retrieve loading conditions.
- Real time updating of 2D and 3D views of the vessel to view heel, trim and tank sounding.
- Calculation of stability parameters.
- Preload planning and real-time monitoring of preload operation.