ZAIMS™ organizes and maintains reports and results of a single, as well as multiple inspections to record corrosion gauging, bends, dents, known cracks or steel replacement for each asset of the company in a single and securely accessible data repository.
ZAIMS™ Quality Control Key Features
- Zentech prepares AutoCAD template drawings, when possible.
- Inspection Company adds gauged information in the drawings.
- Gauged data is brought into the ZAIMS™ database from AutoCAD drawings.
- The analysis model is built from the template drawings, using Zentech’s patented procedure that converts 2D drawings into a 3D model.
- Local minimum scantling and global Von Mises are calculated, and the results are displayed in a 3D model, and also exported to the template drawings.
- The field engineer and class surveyor review the drawings and make final replacement decisions.
- The fabricator can use the template drawings and continue the development of cut-sheets or fabrication drawings.